HUGE HUGE GIVEAWAY!
*please don’t delete the text blah blah*
So, I decided to make this big giveaway, I don’t make one for a long time :3 Everything here is brand new!
(If you don’t follow the rules you will not be able to win)
- Must be following me (I check)
- Must reblog this at least once, likes don’t count (the winner will be chosen randomly by me, anyway, you have more chances to be noticed if you reblog more than once!)
- 1 Joy Division t-shirt; official; from Unkind; size S/M fits all
- 1 UNIF black ripped sweater; from dollskill.com; sixe XS (you can see it better here)
- 1 UNIF Till Death Do Us Party ripped sweater; from dollskill.com; size XS (you can see it better here)
- 1 Sex Pistols crop top customized with graffiti by me; size S
- 1 amazing Fender acoustic guitar with extra Fender pick
- 5 Harry Potter movies (The Chamber of Secrets, The Order of The Phoenix, The Half Blood Prince, Deathly Hallows part I and Deathly Hallows part II)
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 blue camera (with 20 pictures left)
- 1 pack of ALL the Green Day albums
- 1 CD with the greatest hits of The Runaways (rare)
- 1 CD with the greatest hits of Nirvana
- 1 pink super cute Baby Alpacasso teddy
- 1 headband with spikes; from Ekstra
- 1 deathly hallows symbol necklace; from Ekstra
- 1 Coco Mademoiselle eau de toilette by Chanel (50ml)
- 1 radiance booster pen by Christian Dior (tone 3)
- Nail colour by Chanel (black satin, number 219)
- 1 black intense eye pencil by Chanel
I’ll choose the winner on May 20th. I ship worldwide!
Good luck, ily xx
ps: sorry for the bad quality of some pics :/
"Kiss your own fingertips
and hug your own curves.
You are made of waves and honey
and spicy peppers when it is necessary.
You are a goddess,
I hope you haven’t forgotten."
Trusting people is becoming hard
Keeping my grades up is becoming hard
Feeling pretty is becoming hard
Thinking happy thoughts is becoming hard
Doing work is becoming hard
Maintaining a friendship is becoming hard
Doing everything is becoming hard and I don’t like it
"Everyone says that love hurts, but that’s not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes someone feel wonderful again."
You know, I think one of the worst feelings is finding out that you didn’t mean as much to someone as you thought you did, and you just feel stupid, and because you looked desperate, about caring too much.
(Source: rsvnr, via happinessdestroysyou)